2011年11月8日 星期二

ROBOGATOR




Dear all,
I followed steps of building a robogat. Although it mentioned 2 starts difficulties but it took me over 3 hours to build.

I built this robogat near mid nite and stried my box for conponts, the noise just like play MaJan (if you have Chinese neighbors then you known what's that noise ).
First part is building its jar, head, legs and tail. I almost apart it because it's hard to circle those cables through the body ,

In roboget's program, part A is for steered its jar and part B is for controlled the front legs' movement. At the beginning, it returned to origin position just for roboget to powerfully rush forward. Its bite (bark) and rush forward occurred at same time. It won't bite without position my hand in front of it.

So, if a subject in front of it within 60 cm then it'll start attack. Within 30 cm then it'll start bite.

Robotget took me 3 hours to build.






沒有留言:

張貼留言